Friday, May 29, 2009

The Day Is Soon To Come

This morning I took a walk to Giovanni's soon to be pre-school.
I knew this day was going to arrive.


It was a wonderful joy to see him at the center of all the other children. Pre-school in Italy, I wonder how different it will be then pre-school in America. I am sure to find out.


The first difference I already have, in Italy, religion in school is vastly present.


The huge day arrives in September. I am sure it will be harder on me, not to spend my days with him, then it will be for him. He is certainly ready, he was so excited this morning, he didn't want to leave!




Hotmail® has a new way to see what's up with your friends. Check it out.

1 comment:

  1. I sooo remember the first day for my two guys. Billy my oldest insisted on wearing a bow tie! Those photos I took that morning are still among my favorites. Cherish your time together...they grow up so fast. I really enjoy reading your blog.
    your friend...Janet

    ReplyDelete