I thought it would be nice to share a little bit about myself!
* I have been sewing since I can remeber! I can even partially sew with the lights off!
* I am not myself if I am not creating.
* I have a huge interest in costume history. And fashion!
* I love to read!
* Once I use to do kickboxing , not professionally!
* My husband and I met in Los Angeles.
* After graduate school I was considering moving to New York, but got an amazing job offer in Los Angeles.
* States I have worked in- Texas, Colorado, Utah, New Mexico, and California.
* I hope to take up kickboxing or yoga once again.
* After living my entire life of 34 years in the United States, I now live in Italy!
* My husband is a chief. It is in his blood!
* The internet is the only connection we have to the outside world!
* The country-side is now the home of me, my husband, my two and a half year old son, and our cat CheChe.
NOW TELL ME ABOUT YOU!!
The photo above is an old wagon that can be found in the corner of the garden my son and I visit. I am not sure how old it is.
Bing™ brings you maps, menus, and reviews organized in one place. Try it now.